Classic Buffalo Wallows Bison Farm
RM of Humboldt 370
- Type: Farm and Ranch
- Style: Bungalow
- Bedrooms: 4
- Bathrooms: 2
- Garage: Double, Detached
- Size: 1,414 sq. ft.
- Development Level: Built
- Lot Size: 159.79 acres
- Year Built: 1980
- Taxes: $2,267.85 (2017)
- MLS ® #: SK733375
Bison farm with handling facilities and home! This quarter section is located only 3 miles from Humboldt, SK close to Stoney Lake.
Seller Comments: Farm currently runs approximately 25 head and produces some hay for feed. 8 grazing paddocks fenced with high tensile wire and page wire, 2 dugouts, creek runs through land to Stoney Lake. Bison handling facilities including squeeze and Elias scale. Bison are not included in the asking price. Bison are negotiable (numbers and prices to be determined at time of sale).
- Title acres: 159.79
- 2017 SAMA Asmt: $102,400 (land only)
- SAMA: 63 ac. cult. grass, 64 ac. aspen pasture, 10 ac. native grass, 20 ac. sloughs
- Soil Association: Oxbow Loam & Whitesand Gravelly Sany Loam
- SCIC: Soil Class: K, Risk Zone: 15
- 2017 Property Taxes: $2,267.85
Buildings & Bins
- 24'x26' barn with 8’x12’ door, side door
- 30'x65' cover all type shelter erected in May 2017, gravel base/floor
- Sea container: side entry, shelves, wood stove
- 2 sheds: One on wood skid, one on concrete
- 1,350 bushel steel grain bin
- Bungalow built in 1980: 1,134 sq. ft. plus 14’x20’ sun room addition built in 2011 (1,414 sq. ft. Total)
- set on preserved wood foundation in 2007
- all windows except one have been replaced
- new high efficiency natural gas furnace and central A/C in 2015
- new water heater in December 2017
- free standing wood stove on main floor
- wired for back up generator
- Central vac
- Well: drilled in 2003, 32’ deep with 30” fibreglass casing, 15 igpm pump rate
Sizes and measurements were obtained from SAMA, Sellers' estimates, and physical measuring. The Buyer should rely upon their own personal inspection and assessment of acreage and building sizes.
Information is deemed to be correct but not guaranteed.
The trademarks MLS®, Multiple Listing Service® and the associated logos are owned by The Canadian Real Estate Association (CREA) and identify the quality of services provided by real estate professionals who are members of CREA.