Bruno- McCormack & Jones Acreage
- Type: Residential
- Style: 1 1/2 Story
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
- Size: 1,608 sq. ft.
- Development Level: Built
- Lot Type: Rectangular
- Lot Size: 9.65 acres
- Year Built: 1910
- Taxes: $809.16 (2018)
- MLS ® #: SK759825
Welcome to this affordable acreage with so many possibilities! The 1,608 sq. ft. (on 2 levels) 1 ½ storey home has undergone renovations and sits on 9.65 acres. There are spectacular countryside views to the south from the living room and master bedroom as the house sits on a hill. It is located 7.2 km west of Bruno, 42 km from Humboldt, and 77 km from Saskatoon (to McOrmond Drive).
- January 2019: kitchen cupboards & custom made wooden counter top
- Since November 2017: carpet in living room and laminate flooring in kitchen, dining room, and two of the bedrooms, walk-in closet in master bedroom, septic pump
- Prior to 2013: insulation, wiring, most windows
Features & Buildings
- Kitchen features a built-in smooth top cooktop & built in oven
- 10’ x 20’ canopy covered garage shelter
- older wooden animal shelter and paige wire fence
- treated fence posts have been pounded in the ground to make a pasture on the east and south sides of the yard (needs wire)
- Cistern: water hauled from Bruno (approx. 300 gal. poly water tank included, tandem axle flat deck trailer is negotiable).
- Water Security Agency (WSA) Water Well Driller’s Report shows a 66’ deep well with 30” fibreglass casing drilled in 1989 with 10 ipgm pumping rate. Well is trenched to house but Seller has not used since they have owned the property and cannot verify if well and water system is in working order or quality of water.
- Lo Cost propane tank rented
- Internet provided by CCI Wireless (formerly Little Loon Wireless)
- SAMA Property Report shows total house square footage as 816 sq. ft. Agent & Seller measured outside dimensions of house (including porch): 24’6” x 34’6” = 845.25 sq.ft. on main level. 2nd storey is 762.75 sq.ft. Total: 1,608 sq.ft.
Sizes and measurements were obtained from ISC, SAMA, and agent & Sellers' measurements. The Buyer should rely upon their own personal inspection and verification of acreage and building sizes.
- Asphalt Shingles
- Shakes / Wood Shingles
- Hood Fan
- Single Wall Oven
Information is deemed to be correct but not guaranteed.
The trademarks MLS®, Multiple Listing Service® and the associated logos are owned by The Canadian Real Estate Association (CREA) and identify the quality of services provided by real estate professionals who are members of CREA.